Quality & Environmental Policy
Mitchell & Webber Ltd. a leading provider of road and heating oils and considers respect for the environment an important business responsibility and encourages all employees to take an interest in the protection of the environment.
Mitchell & Webber will therefore:
- Ensure that the company complies with appropriate legislation and regulations.
- Identification of the environmental impacts associated with the storage, distribution and delivery of fuel products.
- Ensure the responsible use of natural resources and the minimisation of waste and energy consumption.
- Implement the training of employees to ensure that they are environmentally aware and that neither they, the community nor the environment are exposed to harm as a result of Mitchell & Webber Ltd.'s activities.
In meeting the above, Mitchell & Webber also aims to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction by delivering reliable, high quality, cost effective product and services within agreed timeframes thus generating the returns required to:
- Reward stakeholders for their investment.
- Reward our people for their efforts.
- Provide the funds to support future operations and company growth.
- Provide a stable and enjoyable work-place for the entire team.
Mitchell & Webber is committed to the continual improvement of its performance by the monitoring of quality issues and through involvement with customers, suppliers, regulatory authorities and the community.
To assist with the above, Mitchell & Webber has implemented a Management System that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004. Compliance and improvement is monitored by process measures and internal audits and is maintained by the timely implementation of preventive and corrective actions.
Meeting these standards is the responsibility of the entire team. Mitchell & Webber is therefore committed to working with all stakeholders to support effective operation of the company's Quality and Environmental Management System and the achievement of goals and specific Quality and Environmental Objectives.
Approval for this statement
22 January 2024